SLEEP LINK ® The Ultimate Sleep Formula
Most Americans do not get enough sleep. According to the National Sleep Foundation, at least 50% of people have insomnia or problems sleeping. Sleep disorders occur when several brain chemicals become out of balance due to stress, anxiety, or depression. Occasionally we all have stressful days – deadlines at work, too much to do at home, concerns about our kids – and these concerns can disrupt our sleep. We may be dead tired, but we just can’t stop thinking about “everything”. The reason we can’t shut off the brain is because two areas in the brain, the locus coeruleus and the amygdala, are still recycling and releasing stress messages.
Sleep Link is your ultimate sleep formula and restorative brain supplement. It is a combination of herbs, vitamins and amino acids that are designed to balance your brain chemistry. Taking Sleep Link will help you obtain the restful sleep your brain and body requires for healing and repairs. Sleep Link restores chemical balance in your brain and allows you to sleep through the night. The active ingredients in Sleep Link are a special class of unique neuro-nutrients that act as precursors to inhibitory neurotransmitters. These neuro-nutrients send signals to the limbic system where all emotions are stored. As neurotransmitter levels are restored, you enjoy a restful sleep and awaken feeling positive and relaxed.
Try Sleep Link if you are awake all night, can’t sleep, not sleeping through the night, light sleeper, fall asleep during the day, or have disturbances in your sleep-wake-cycle, circadian rhythm.
BENEFITS OF SLEEP LINK ®
- Not addictive
- Doesn’t lose effectiveness over time
- Safe for long term use
- Works all night long
INGREDIENTS IN SLEEP LINK ®
- Melatonin combined with 5-HTP will balance your circadian rhythm. Melatonin helps you get into a relaxed, deep sleep quickly.
- GABA cools the brain and shuts down the emotionally loaded limbic system.
- L-Theanine creates alpha waves in the brain and reduces muscle tension. L-Theanine helps you to relax and let go.
- Passion Flower is a sedative herb that prepares the brain and body for sleep.
- Ashwagandha, a traditional Indian medicinal herb, acts as a sedative and induces relaxation and calming.
- GABA, Glutamine, and Glycine are all inhibitory amino acids (neurotransmitters) that act directly on the limbic system
- P5’P (B6) is a needed cofactor to activate amino acids.
CAUTION: Do not take Sleep Link with SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants,
or if pregnant or lactating.