JOINT LOGIC ™ Lubricates Swollen Joints, Maintains Supple Blood Vessels, Reduces Wrinkles, Nourishes Your Eyes, Brain, Hair and Skin!
Joint Logic is a Hyaluronic Acid lozenge, a new product made by Hyalogic, Inc. Joint Logic is a berry flavored lozenge which you dissolve in your mouth. It is very easy to take, and the Hyaluronic Acid in the lozenge is absorbed through your mouth and delivered directly to your system. Each lozenge provides 60 mg. of high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid! If you need intensive joint support, you can safely take 2 lozenges a day (120 mg. Hyaluronic Acid.) Joint Logic is a vegan, gluten free formula. In addition to Hyaluronic Acid, Joint Logic lozenges contain isomalt and xylitol (sugar alcohols with low glucose levels), beet powder, natural berry flavor, citric acid, stearic acid and stevia extract (a natural sweetener made from the leaves of the stevia plant). Each bottle of Joint Logic contains 60 lozenges. The lozenges are convenient and portable. No refrigeration needed, no liquids or eye droppers to deal with.
BENEFITS FROM TAKING ONE – TWO JOINT LOGIC ™ LOZENGES A DAY
- Supports the health of synovial fluid which lubricates the bones and joints
- Supports the structure of the extracellular matrix in the skin which gives the skin a youthful wrinkle free appearance
- Supports the hyaluronic acid in the vitreous humor (fluid of the eye) which is essential for proper eye health and function
- Supports and gives structure to healthy skin, scalp, gums and lips by assisting with and maintaining the nourishment and hydration of the epidermal and dermal layers of each structure
- Hyaluronic acid maintains strong tendons and healthy ligaments by providing nourishment, waste removal and hydration to these structures
- Supports healthy cartilage – all the way from the heart valves to the cartilage surrounding the ends of joint bones
- Helps keep spinal discs “plumped” and hydrated
- Last, but not least, hyaluronic acid keeps your brain, which is 77% water, from shrinking!
ORAL HA SUPPLEMENTS ARE NOT CREATED EQUALLY
There are three types of oral HA supplements on the market –
- Low molecular weight HA supplements made from animal sources
- High molecular weight HA supplements
- Bio-identical HA which is like the HA found in the body. Bio-identical HA is
vegan and is made through a process of natural fermentation.
When you are choosing an HA supplement, molecular weight is the key factor in the effectiveness of the supplement. Collagen type II is a form of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid that is found in many supplements. Low molecular weight HA is not as thick as high molecular weight HA and therefore does not hold water as well. Bioidentical HA (found in all the Hyalogic products we sell) holds 1,000 times its weight in water – to hydrate your skin, cushion your joints and eyes, and facilitate the transport of nutrients through the connective tissues in your body. Low molecular weight HA supplements may appear to be less expensive, but they typically contain 9 – 12 percent pure hyaluronic acid, while bio-identical HA contains over 90 percent pure hyaluronic acid in each dose!
WHAT CAUSES HYALURONIC ACID TO DECREASE IN THE BODY AND HOW JOINT LOGIC CAN HELP?
The enzyme hyaluronidase destroys hyaluronic acid and collagen (connective tissue). Hyaluronidase can be over produced as we age, while our ability to make more hyaluronic acid decreases, and this can cause problems. Excessive hyaluronidase has been implicated in the cartilage destruction found in osteoarthritis and may even be involved in cancer growth.[/quote] …stress is the out-of-control killer in the United States. As a result, it causes a surge of cortisol that makes us fatter, unhealthier, and prematurely older. In fact, there is now evidence that stress literally dampens HA production.” (from The HA Anti-Aging Answer. See page 45 for a study showing the effect of cortisol on HA synthesis).[/quote]
Reducing stress is critical to improving your health! In addition to supplementing with Joint Logic (Hyaluronic Acid) you might want to take Cortisol Manager, which has helped many of our clients who lead very stressful lives and have high cortisol (stress hormone) levels. Lead, a toxic metal, activates and increases hyaluronidase. Removing lead and other toxic metals from the body will greatly reduce hyaluronidase. One simple and effective method for removing toxic metals from the body is to take Calcium
Bentonite Clay internally and to take clay baths.
HOW CAN I PREVENT A LOSS OF HYALURONIC ACID?
In addition to removing toxic metals and reducing your stress, there are supplements that will help you maintain healthy levels of hyaluronic acid in your body.
- Grape seed extract has been found to be very effective in inhibiting hyaluronidase.
- Echinacea also inhibits hyaluronidase (we sell Esberitox, which is a very effective Echinacea supplement)
- Sulfur (Water Oz Sulfur), or in the form of MSM, inhibits the enzymes that destroy cartilage.
- Green tea extract, quercetin, and horse chestnut are also hyaluronidase inhibitors.
- Magnesium (we recommend Water Oz Magnesium) is a key mineral used by the body to build and maintain hyaluronic acid levels. Food sources of magnesium are avocados, bananas, broccoli, brown rice, haddock, navy beans, oatmeal, pinto beans, spinach, sweet potatoes and yogurt. (People with fibromyalgia have HA
abnormalities and tend to be low in magnesium.)
- Zinc, silica and copper contribute to building up HA levels.
- Gotu Kola, an herb which is known for its connective tissue building properties, stimulates HA production in the body.
- Citric acid, glycolic acid, Retin-A and CoQ10, applied topically, increase the synthesis of HA within the skin.
PROTOCOL FOR AGING WELL
Put together by the authors of the book The HA Anti-Aging Answer:
- Bio-identical hyaluronic acid – orally 1 dropper full a day
- Hyaluronic acid (PHA Serum) applied topically twice a day
- Carnosine 500 mg. 2-3 times a day
- Vitamin C 500 mg 2-3 times a day
- Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 400 IU per day
- Grapeseed Extract 100 mg 2 times a day
- CoQ10 50 mg 2 times a day
Don’t forget that hydration and exercise are critical to your health. Drink one half your body weight in ounces of water every day, minimum. Water has to be present in your body for the hyaluronic acid to do its job!