SERRA ENZYME ® Dissolve Non-Living Tissues Such as Scars, Excess Mucous, Arterial Plaque, Blood Clots, Cysts, and Inflammation in all Forms
Serra Enzyme contains serrapeptase, which is a proteolytic enzyme (“proteolytic” means “protein-destroying”) produced by the Serratia bacterium, which lives in the intestine of the silkworm. When the silkworm is ready to emerge from its cocoon, it produces serrapeptase, which dissolves the hard shell of the cocoon. (Serra Enzyme is now commercially produced through a natural fermentation process.) In the human body, serrapeptase dissolves non-living tissues such as scars, excess mucous, arterial plaque, blood clots, cysts, and inflammation in all forms – without harming living, healthy tissue. Unhealthy inflammation anywhere in the body is one of the major factors in all pain, diseases and disorders. Taken over time, the serrapeptase in Serra Enzyme will digest dead and damaged tissues and actually eradicate the inflammation and pain.
BENEFITS FROM TAKING SERRA ENZYME ®
- Eases pain, inflammation and swelling throughout the body
- Revitalizes the digestive system
- Supports healthy joints and cartilage
- Keeps cardiovascular system healthy – clears plaque from arteries
- Protects against stroke
- Boosts immune system; helps heal infections
- Accelerates recovery from traumatic injury
- Reduces scar formation
SERRA ENZYME ® INGREDIENTS
A bottle of Serra Enyzme (made by GoodHealthNaturallyNutrition) contains 90 enteric coated capsules (vegetarian). Each capsule contains 80,000 IU of bioactive serrapeptase in powder form.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Hydroxpropyl-methylcellulose (enteric coating), in a vegetable capsule made up of cellulose and water. (Serra Enzyme is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.) PLEASE NOTE – WE NO LONGER CARRY THE ENTERIC COATED SERRAENZYME AS PICTURED. WE HAVE ‘REGULAR’ SERRAENZYME IN STOCK!!
HOW TO TAKE SERRA ENZYME ®
- Always take Serra Enzyme on an empty stomach – about 30 minutes before a meal or at least 2 hours after a meal
- Best times – upon waking, before lunch, before bed
- Drink 8 ounces of water (1/2 pint) every time you take it.
- Dosage – Take 1 – 3 capsules up to 3 times a day. The higher dosages (6 – 9 capsules a day) can be taken when you need a therapeutic dose. It may take weeks before you experience significant improvement. A maintenance dose would be 2 – 3 capsules a day (take 1 capsule at a time).
- You can take Serra Enzyme continuously, long term, without diminishing your results. In over 25 years of studies and usage, no harmful side effects or contraindications have been found. Serrapeptase (the active ingredient in Serra Enzyme) has been used for over 30 years in Europe and Asia to reduce pain, inflammation, and excess mucus secretion in the body. More than 40 clinical studies have shown beneficial effects from taking Serra Enzyme.
- Serra Enzyme capsules are enteric coated to protect them from being damaged by stomach acids. Enteric coating means that the Serra Enzyme will dissolve in the small intestine, rather than in the stomach, so that the serrapeptase can be absorbed into the body and delivered where needed. If you can’t swallow capsules, you can open the capsules and mix the powder with a small amount of water or honey.
- You can continue taking nutritional supplements and prescribed medications while taking Serra Enzyme.
- If you experience digestive discomfort when first taking Serra Enzyme, try adding ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda to the water that you take with the Serra Enzyme.
- If you are having surgery, stop taking the Serra Enzyme at least 24 hours before surgery. Restart 24 – 48 hours after the surgery. Taking Serra Enzyme post-op may help clear the scarring and help prevent lesions and adhesions.
HOW SERRA ENZYME WORKS ®
Proteolytic enzymes modulate the inflammatory process by a variety of mechanisms, including reducing the swelling of mucous membranes, decreasing capillary permeability, and dissolving blood clot-forming fibrin deposits and microthrombi. By reducing the viscosity (thickness) of the blood, enzymes improve circulation. This consequently increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients to and the transport of harmful waste products away from traumatized tissue. Proteolytic enzymes also help break down plasma proteins and cellular debris at the site of an injury into smaller fragments. This greatly facilitates their passage through the lymphatic system, resulting in more rapid resolution of swelling, with the consequent relief of pain and discomfort. http://www.nutritionreview.org/library/proteolytic.enzymes.php
Histological studies have evidence, which illustrates how serrapeptase can dissolve cysts, scar tissue, mucous membrane, necrotic tissue, embolisms, and arterial plaque.
SERRA ENZYME ® – A SAFE ALTERNATIVE TO NSAIDS
The drugs used to control the inflammatory response may be immunosuppressive and cause dangerous side effects. The search for a superior enzyme that offers safe but powerful anti-inflammatory properties, thus averting the terrible side effects, ended when Serratia peptidase (Serrapeptase) enzyme was discovered in the early 70’s. Serrapeptase is now in wide clinical use throughout Europe and Asia as a viable alternative to salicylates, ibuprofen (sold as an OTC in the U.S.) and the more potent NSAIDs. Serrapeptase is an anti-inflammatory, proteolytic enzyme isolated from the microorganism, Serratia E15 and has no inhibitory effects on prostaglandins, is devoid of gastrointestinal side effects and offers a sensible alternative (to NSAIDS). The neurological and gastrointestinal side effects of these agents have been reviewed in considerable detail. All of the NSAIDs, with the exception of Cytotec, inhibit prostaglandin El, a local hormone responsible for gastric mucosal cytoprotection. A common side effect from these medications is gastric ulcers. More serious adverse reactions such as blood dyscrasias, kidney damage and cardiovascular effects have been noted. Most physicians rotate among the ten most widely prescribed NSAIDs, as soon as one causes side effects or stops working. (“Naturally Healthy Publications”)
“The serrapeptase enzyme has been successfully used in European and Asian pharmacology for over three decades. The reason for its use in these parts of the world is that it has proven successful in the treatment of a wide range of medical conditions and its use as an analgesic has been praised, because it has no side effects such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or opiates.”
CONDITIONS THAT MAY BE HELPED BY TAKING SERRA ENZYME ®
- PAIN AND INFLAMMATION OF ANY KIND
- ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS
- ARTHRITIS AND JOINT PAIN, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
- BACK PAIN
- BLOOD CLOTS (EMBOLISMS)
- BREAST CYSTS – FIBROCYSTIC BREAST DISEASE
- BRONCHITIS – IMPROVES THE ELIMINATION OF BRONCHOPULMONARY SECRETIONS
- BRONCHIAL ASTHMA
- CARPAL TUNNEL
- COLITIS AND CROHN’S DISEASE; INFLAMMATORY BOWEL
- CYSTITIS (urinary bladder inflammation)
- DIABETES AND DIABETIC NEUROPATHY
- DIGESTIVE SYSTEM IMBALANCES
- EAR INFECTIONS, CHRONIC
- EYE INFLAMMATION; BLOCKED VEINS IN EYE
- INJURIES – FROM SPORTS, FALLS, ACCIDENTS
- LEG ULCERS
- MIGRAINES, HEADACHES CAUSED BY INFLAMMATION
- MORTON’S NEUROMA (BOTTOM OF FOOT PAIN)
- MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
- NECK PAIN
- POLYMYALGIA RHEUMATICA (pain and stiffness in shoulders, neck and hips)
- PROSTATE PROBLEMS
- REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURY
- RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
- RUNNY NOSE
- SCARS – from surgery or injury
- SPRAINS, TORN LIGAMENTS, TRAUMATIC INJURY
- SWELLING – EDEMA AND POST-OPERATIVE SWELLING
- URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS
- VARICOSE VEINS